The approximately 12 waterfront acres feature:
- Private pool, with covered pool deck (open mid-april to mid-october)
- 6-Person spa (open seasonally)
- Fire pit (bring your own firewood)
- Private pier with floating dock (excellent crab fishing)
- 3 kayaks
- Swing set
- Beach volleyball court
- Enormous lawn
- Screened-in dining patio
Please note: There is a historic cemetery in the rear yard.
Interior features include:
- 7 bedrooms; 6 full baths
- Open kitchen stocked with standard kitchenware
- River room with bay views
- Dining room offering flexible seating
- Game room with pool table
- 4 televisions with DirecTV
- Wifi internet (video streaming unavailable; speed varies on conditions)
- Multi-zone central A/C & heat
- Approximately 4500 sq ft
With seven bedrooms and six full baths, Hudson Manor sleeps a maximum of 22.
Three bedrooms include en suite baths.
Additional bedrooms share three hall baths.
One bedroom, the barracks, features five twin beds. The kid -- or kid at heart -- dorm.
Hudson Manor provides private accommodations for six or seven couples.
Dorchester County, Maryland
For groceries, options to eat local include:
Area attractions include: