The approximately 12 waterfront acres feature:
- Private pool, with covered pool deck (open mid-april to mid-october)
- 6-Person spa (open seasonally)
- Fire pit (bring your own firewood)
- Outdoor kitchen
- Private pier with floating dock (excellent crab fishing)
- 3 kayaks
- Swing set
- Beach volleyball court
- Enormous lawn
- Screened-in dining patio
Please note: There is a small historic cemetery on the premises.
Interior features include:
- 7 bedrooms; 6 full baths
- Open kitchen stocked with standard kitchenware
- River room with bay views
- Dining room offering flexible seating
- Game room with pool table
- 4 televisions with DirecTV
- Wifi internet (video streaming unavailable; speed varies greatly on satellite conditions)
- Multi-zone central A/C & heat
- Approximately 4500 sq ft
- Hudson Manor is pet-friendly
With seven bedrooms and six full baths, Hudson Manor sleeps a maximum of 22.
Three bedrooms include en suite baths.
Additional bedrooms share three hall baths.
Hudson Manor provides private accommodations for up to seven couples.
Dorchester County, Maryland